Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lots to update!

Well, with me being too lazy to post a blog for this long, there's understandably lots to update! I've been keeping up on working towards completing my goals, I just keep putting off posting them on the blog. :-\ Anyway, here goes...

5. Play tennis once a year
8. Ride my bike to school or work 15 times
10. Take Neilly for a walk 20 times a year
19. Buy those elusive marker pens I love from work
45. Wake up before 7:30 a.m. at least 75 times a year
52. Find the perfect boxers, and buy 10 pairs of them
59. Get 10 new shot glasses
68. Read 6 books
75. Watch 20 Twins games a year
82. Go on a vacation out of the state
85. Go to a Twins in a state other than Minnesota
91. Get at least 360 new songs
97. Watch every Matrix movie

5. Play tennis once a year
Amanda and I went to play tennis at AR...we brought Neilly, it was fun and some good exercise on a hot day.

8. Ride my bike to school or work 15 times (1/15)
My car broke down, and the only way I could work was to bike there, so I dropped my car off at the shop and biked to work at 7:45 a.m.

10. Take Neilly for a walk 20 times a year (1/20)
I finally got Neilly out for a walk - after biking back home I walked her to the auto shop to pick up my car.

19. Buy those elusive marker pens I love from work
Amanda had a keen eye in Target in Kansas City and noticed they had the pens I love, so I bought 4 of the black ones.

45. Wake up before 7:30 a.m. at least 75 times a year (10/75)
Honestly I'm guessing that I've done this 7 times since my last post. I do this every Friday when I work, plus I did it once on our trip cuz I had a headache and couldn't get back to sleep all that well (well, I was in bed, but I was awake, and that totally counts). Anyway, I have a feeling that I'll be changing this goal because I don't like it anymore.

52. Find the perfect boxers, and buy 10 pairs of them (6/10)
I've found them, and I now own 6 of them. They're awesome.

59. Get 10 new shot glasses (1/10)
I bought a Kansas City shot glass from a souveneir shop at the city market place we went to.

68. Read 6 books (2/6)
I've been itching to watch all the Harry Potter movies because of the new one coming out, so I decided to dig up my Harry Potter books for the trip to KC - I read the first two and I'm about halfway through the third one now. I think I'm going to Netflix the movies as I read through the books, or maybe just buy the DVDs...I just have to get my hands on the last two books which I haven't read yet.

75. Watch 20 Twins games a year (6/20)
I saw one game in person in KC and one game on TV in the hotel in KC with Amanda and Taylor.

82. Go on a vacation out of the state
This vacation to Kansas City was sooooo needed, and I had a blast. The driving sucked (though it wasn't all that bad really), but it was great just having a few days to relax and get away from work and home and everything.

85. Go to a Twins in a state other than Minnesota
We saw the Twins play in KC. Their stadium was awesome. Seeing a game outside like it's supposed to be makes me really eager to see the Twins in our new stadium next year.

91. Get at least 360 new songs (86/360)
I got a bunch of free song download cards, and I got 68 new songs - something I needed desperately. Some of the new music includes: Taylor Swift (for Amanda), Kings of Leon, Modest Mouse, Incubus, and Keith Urban. All this new music has me craving more...there's a good 75 or 100 more songs I want to get now, but I'll probably put off because I don't want to spend the money on them and I don't want to illegally download songs.

97. Watch every Matrix movie
A few weeks ago or so, I was at Target and saw that they had a $10 DVD set for all the Matrix movies, so I bought it and watched all of them. I remember when I first saw them I was disappointed by the second and third movies because the first one was so good. On the second time around, my opinion didn't change - the first one was the best, but the second and third weren't as bad as I thought.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! An update!

    My keen eye is not limited to Target stores. FYI. ;)

    ReplyDelete