Monday, July 27, 2009

Updates

6. Play volleyball
I played volleyball last Monday with 6 other people and we're trying to get together every week to do it now too, which I hope works out, because volleyball's a pretty fun game

10. Take Neilly for a walk 20 times a year (2/20)
Amanda and I took Neilly to a park for my grandma's birthday celebration and took her for a walk around while Amanda got to take some great pictures with her fancy camera and and finish off the roll of black and white film.

68. Read 6 books (5/6)
Just about an hour ago I finished up the fifth Harry Potter book - Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I just wish I had the 6th book to read, but I'm asking for it for my birthday, so I'll be Harry Potterless for at least 6 more days. :-(

79. Win 3 free t-shirts (1/3)
A few weeks ago I went to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the Brock Lesnar UFC fight, and they had us fill out a little thing with our name on it for drawings, and I ended up winning a free UFC t-shirt. Sweet! Not that I'll wear it a whole lot, cuz I'm not so big of a UFC fan that I'd display it on a t-shirt, but it is comfortable and works well as an undershirt.

1 comment:

  1. What about taking Neilly for a walk to SA? Better count that one too.

    ReplyDelete