Wednesday, December 2, 2009

New music

I've recently come across a lot of new music, so I should update my goal of getting new songs!

The Avett Brothers' I And Love And You (13 songs) - "Kick Drum Heart" is my favorite song right now, and I think my favorite song of the entire year.

Rodrigo Y Gabriela's 11:11 (11 songs) - I've always wanted more guitar-only music, and that's what they do, and they do it well.

Owl City's Ocean Eyes (12 songs) - He's from MN and "Fireflies" caught my attention too many times for me not to buy this CD, and it's good (even though it's a type of music I never though I'd enjoy).

Paramore's Brand New Eyes (11 songs) - Good but not great...not as good as their last one.

A Fine Frenzy's Bomb in the Birdcage (11 songs) - A bit different sound than her last album, but still good.

Pearl Jam's Backspacer (11 songs) - Solid PJ CD as always. "Just Breathe" is my favorite song on the CD.

Total of 69 new songs, to bring my total from 86/360 to ... ugh, math in my head...155/360? Yeah, 155/360. Almost halfway there!

No comments:

Post a Comment