Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Updates...omg, updates

Alright, I've been putting this off for far too long. Time to update.

#4 - Play frisbee golf - I got some frisbee golf discs for my birthday in August, and sometime in I think September, Amanda and I went to the course in St. Cloud. It was fun, and I have to do it more next year.

#9 - Run 15k in races - I ran the Anoka Halloween 5k race. I put off training for far too long, but I managed to finish in 33 minutes. Horrible, yes, I know. But for the shape I'm in, I was happy just to finish, and to not throw up.

#17 - Buy a new pair of jeans - I've purchased two new pairs of jeans since I've updated this. I've looked for another pair, though I can't find the pair that's just perfect. I'm super picky when picking out jeans.

#22 - Get a digital camera - I'm cheating on this one, but since I got my new phone a few days ago, I think it'll suffice. It's got a 3 megapixel camera on it, and it takes really good pictures.

#26 - Get a new desk - Luckily I didn't say "buy a new desk," because I started using my old dining room table as my computer desk (it's a 3'x3' table that's well, about 3' tall), and I use my La-z-boy as my desk chair. It's freakin' sweet.

#27 - Get a new futon frame or sofa - I got a "new to me" sofa. It was free, and it does what a sofa should do.

#45 - Wake up before 7:30 a.m. at least 75 times a year - I'm doing some guesswork here, but to be on the safe side, let's just say I've done it 10 times since I last updated.

#53 - Do all my paper filing at work - this one's in progress...I made a huge step today at work and finished the first big hurdle of my paper filing, and I finished everything that I had let build up for the past 6 or so months...now I just have to finish the recent stuff.

#56 Fix 5 things with duct tape - I "fixed" my old pair of glasses, and even though there's duct tape holding them together, I wear them more than my other pair because I can see a ton better with them. I can barely make out my computer screen with my old crappy glasses.

#68 - Read 6 books - I've read all 7 Harry Potter books, some of them multiple times through now...so this one's complete.

#69 - Rearrange my room three times - I've done this probably 3 or 4 times actually...it's been fun. I have a pretty sweet setup right now I think. This one's completed.

#73 - Vacuum my room 18 times - I know I've vacuumed at least three times so far.

#77 - Watch 5 Timberwolves games a year - I've watched two so far...they're kind of painful to watch this season. :-(

#78 - Watch 8 Vikings games a year - I've watched somewhere between 6 and 8 games for sure. I'll say 6 to be safe. But I almost always watch them, they're very exciting this year and we have a good shot at the Super Bowl if Brett Favre stays healthy.

#79 - Win 3 free shirts - I won a free UFC t-shirt at BWW's when I went there for the Brock Lesner fight awhile ago. I "won" a free t-shirt at my new favorite bar, Lincoln Depot (or is it Lincoln Station? I always forget). Well, you get a free t-shirt for buying 2 of these Minnesota-made hard lemonades that weren't very good, but I'm counting it towards this goal.

Ok, there's all my updates. Hopefully I'll be updating more often than once every three-four months! >.< I still have to figure out if I can / how to post stuff on here from my phone, because I just got a phone with unlimited data stuff, so I'm finding out all the cool things that I can do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment