Thursday, April 2, 2009

101 in 1001 #2, 62 down, 39 to go

I thought of some more, so here's the newest version of the list, more to come later tonight hopefully:

1. Finish this list
2. Go on a vacation to a beach
3. Go on a vacation out of the state
4. Go on a vacation out of the country
5. Take Neilly for a walk 20 times a year
6. Take Neilly for a walk in the rain
7. Take Neilly for a walk in the snow
8. Take Neilly to the dog park once a year
9. Wake up before 7:30 a.m. at least 75 times a year
10. Run 15k in races
11. Move out of my parents' house
12. Buy clothes at a thrift store
13. Get a new job
14. Weigh 225 lbs.
15. Weigh 215 lbs.
16. Weigh 205 lbs.
17. Golf 18 holes a year (Wii doesn't count!)
18. Play tennis once a year (Wii doesn't count!)
19. Play frisbee golf
20. Play volleyball
21. For two weeks, be on time to work and don't stay late
22. For two weeks, drink zero pop
23. For two weeks, consume zero alcohol
24. For two weeks, eat no fast food or take-out
25. For two weeks, get at least 8 hours of sleep every night
26. For two weeks, drink one glass of red wine each night
27. For two weeks, do the Wii Fit test every day
28. For one week, eat breakfast every morning at home (sometime before 11am)
29. For one week in January or February, go without using a space heater
30. Watch 20 Twins games a year
31. Watch 8 Vikings games a year
32. Watch 5 Timberwolves games a year
33. Watch 3 Wild games a year
34. Go to a Twins game each year
35. Go to a Vikings game
36. Go to a Timberwolves game
37. Go to a Wild or Gophers hockey game
38. Watch every Harry Potter movie
39. Watch every Lord of the Rings movie
40. Watch every Star Wars movie
41. Watch every Matrix movie
42. Watch Ed Season 1
43. Watch Heroes Season 1
44. Watch The Big Lebowski while drinking White Russians
45. Go to a concert at the Varsity Theater
46. Get at least 360 new songs
47. Get a new desk
48. Get a new futon frame or sofa
49. Get file folders and storage, and organize all my paperwork
50. Get a better coffeemaker
51. Get coffee beans and grind my own coffee
52. Get new slippers
53. Get a digital camera
54. Do the 365 pictures thing
55. Put pictures in my big huge empty picture frame thing so I can put it on my wall
56. Get a new TV
57. Know what I’m going as on Halloween and have the costume ready at least two days before Halloween
58. Rearrange my room three times (moving out and arranging a new room counts towards this)
59. Make a recipe book of everything I know and like
60. Make a rule in P&A
61. Win a game of beer pong

2 comments:

  1. hahaha, I love that you changed the breastle of your blog!

    PS. 57 and 59 look like the same thing.

    PPS. The "get new slippers" one made me laugh. What, you don't like duct taped slippers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, thanks.

    PS. Mmm, good call, I fixed it.

    PPS. I like using duct tape...I just don't like the way it feels on my foot. Although I do need to fix my other slipper with some duct tape

    ReplyDelete