Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Progress

I haven't organized my list as I need to - I keep putting it off. I'm putting it on my in-my-head to-do list for today, tonight, or tomorrow.

But I've been getting a lot of things done, that's for sure:
-Finished my list
-Went to a Twins game
-Watched a Twins game
-Vacuumed my room
-Rearranged my room
-Played whiffleball
-I think I found the perfect boxers, bought 2 of them (I have 4 of them total now...its so nice not having to do laundry every 4 or 5 days so I can have my favorite pairs clean cuz I now have like 7 or 8 I like, lol)
-Got a new sofa to replace my futon (the frame was getting bent horribly, it was only time before it snapped)
-Saw the first 4 episodes of Chuck season 1, next disc is on its way (Netflix rules), might be one of my new favorite tv shows

I think that's all.

Oh and I realized that Ed (the tv show about a bowling alley-lawyer) is not on DVD, so I may not be able to do that one (or I'll just have to see about getting it via other methods).

2 comments:

  1. Gee, you must be hard on your futon for it to get bent so horribly...

    Um.

    Maybe you should scrap the watching Ed goal and do something else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That or it was a bottom-of-the-line clearance futon with the cheapest possible frame, and I've used it as a bed a ton over the past 4 or 5 years. :-P

    Nah, it's just an obstacle on the road to success, I will find a way around it, under it, over it or through it if I must!

    ReplyDelete