Friday, May 1, 2009

Getting started

Initially I wanted to have this done by April 1st...wow time flies. So I got it done by May 1st...that works. The basic idea for this is to make myself a better person, so I tried to focus on that... I want to be healthier, to be more independent, to be more organized, to have some better things, to be more rounded, etc., so these goals should reflect that.

I've been working on some of these goals already, and achieved a few already. However because I want this to be pretty legitimate and everything, I'm going to start officially as of now, May 1st, 2009. I may have to redo a few goals to accomodate this (such as get a new futon or sofa, since I already got a new sofa and obviously don't care about getting a new one anytime soon), but I should be good to go.

Some of the goals fit into several categories, but I categorized them as best I could. Some are easy, some are hard (I'm lookin' at you #36, #41, #42 and #45), some are short-term, some are long-term, some are to do something once, some are to do something a lot, but all of them are reachable. I think I'll for sure get 90 to 95, but a few are iffy. I'll try, but we'll see.

Good luck to me. :-)

1 comment: