Saturday, May 16, 2009

Two more updates

#69 - Rearrange my room three times (1/3)
I totally forgot I did this. I moved some stuff around, made way better use of the space in my room...namely, I decided that having the weight bench take up so much space when I use it maybe once a year is pointless, and I am now using it as furniture to hold up my coffee table, on which sits a chest of three drawers, on which sits an old tv stand that I use to hold random stuff like my Wii games, picture frames, and my alarm clock.

#89 - Beat 15 video games (1/15)
I did this a couple weeks ago...I downloaded Super Punch-Out on my Wii because I've been pretty excited that they're making a new one for Wii, and I beat it. It was actually pretty hard for a Super Nintendo game...I was stuck on Rick and Nick Bruiser for a couple days and it was frustrating. But I got 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment